- Facebook Messenger Chat Head
- DND (Do not disturb) Mode
- Hidden Chats
- Locate your friends
- Dynamic theme background
- DIY Theme
- Animated Stickers
- Up to 8 people video call
- Color Phone
- Real-time filters/stickers in a video call
- Dark mode support
- You are able to freeze your last seen
- Conversation text translation
- Custom privacy For Contacts
- You can change Whatsapp apk default name logo
- Anti delete Message
- Hide View Status
- Colorful contacts screen
- Attach button available in WANH Entry
- Show Blue Tick after Reply
- You can change the tick style and bubble style
- Different New Emojis
- You can make a custom list of Who can Call me
- You can use more than 250 texts on GBWhatsApp Story
- Yo Theme stores
- Profile picture zoom
- Contact Online Toast
- Optimized bubble style
- Only the GBWhatsApp apk can send more than 10 images
- Custom privacy for Groups and chats
- One-click to create a new group
- Vibration feature for Privacy chats
- Now able to pin more than 1000 chats
- Send more than 1000+ media in one time
- Send videos up to 80MB
- Send a super long (5-minute) & high quality status
- Send photo up to 100M pixels in 100% image quality
- Square Photo Corner
- Set stories video up to 5 Minutes
- Speed has been improved
Yes, YoWhatsApp app is safe to use on Android devices as it contains no kind of vulnerability. It’s a simple WhatsApp modification consisting of all the same tools and the same app interface as the official WhatsApp messenger.
Absolutely Not, YoWhatsApp is an APK file created solely for Android 4.4+ devices. It can’t work in any device functioning on any other operating system than Android.
Every modified application comes with numerous scripts for advanced functionality. Same for WhatsApp, it contains several scripts and MODS, which help in customization and adding other features. Well, it’s an anti-ban app, but for your own security, you must have to use a demo or unofficial account on it.
Play Protect is the main prototype of the Google Play Store, which basically checks android apps before installation for violations or bugs.
YoWhatsApp is developed by a 3rd party developer. Unfortunately, due to copyright and license problems, it isn’t available on PlayStore.
Yes, you can keep both WhatsApp and YoWhatsApp installed together on the same device.
No, It’s an unofficial app developed by independent developers, not sponsored by the WhatsApp company.